Incident reports are generated and emailed upon completion of a broadcast message. They include a range of useful information that gets automatically recorded through interactions with the BART system before, during and after a response.
- Time and date
- Group name
- Reference number
- Broadcast message
- Incident location
- List of members who attended, declined, other
- The time of their response
- Their ETA to LHQ
- Appliance name
- Mobile number
- Members assigned to the appliance
- Position of members
- Time and location of key turnout statuses (assigned, en-route, arrived, returning, returned)
- Comments made on the incident (including time and date, and which member made the comment)
- Attachments placed on the incident (including time and date, and which member made the comment)
Incident reports are only sent out to those who have the correct permissions, which are assigned by a group administrator. If you have reports enabled, you must have a current and valid email address recorded in your membership details.
Reports are only generated upon completion of a broadcast message, which has one or more members attending. If no one in the group has responded with 'attending', an incident report will not be generated when the incident has been closed off.