- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome! How can we help?
Are you new to BART? Here's a great place to start.
All you need to know about administering your BART group.
Commonly asked questions.
Lists the inclusions of all software updates.
- BART Discovery – An Overview of Member Functionality (YouTube - 4:00)
- Download and Install the BART Team App (YouTube – 1:19)
- How to Respond to a Broadcast (YouTube – 1:18)
- Reset your Password (YouTube – 1:55)
- Understanding Settings in the BART Team App (YouTube – 2:11)
- Using the Crew Builder (YouTube – 1:35)
- How to Enable Dark Mode (YouTube – 1:36)
- Send a Broadcast via Email (YouTube – 3:40)
- Understanding Availability (YouTube – 2:48)
- Create a Communications Cluster (YouTube – 2:40)
- Manage Broadcast Tags for your Group (YouTube – 2:41)
- Introduction to the Team Planner (YouTube – 1:57)
- Introduction to Auto Check-in (YouTube – 2:28)
- Introduction to Events (YouTube – 2:35)
- Ways to Share your Location (YouTube – 2:13)
- Track me on Attending (YouTube – 1:06)
- Appliance Location and Statuses (YouTube – 0:59)
- Switch Profiles in the BART Team App (YouTube – 1:18)
- Send a Broadcast to one or more Members (YouTube – 1:34)
- Introduction to Contacts (YouTube – 1:37)
- Overview of Discussions (YouTube – 1:28)
- Add New Members into your Group (YouTube – 2:29)
- Accepting Members via the BART Team App (YouTube – 0:52)
- Resolving Issues on your Smart Device – First Steps (YouTube – 0:52)
- Resetting a Members Password (Group Admins) (YouTube – 1:20)
- BART Overview - with audio (pptx 18.86mb)
- BART Overview Summary (pptx 20.01mb)
- BART Detailed Overview (pptx 28.51mb)
- BART Overview NSW (pptx 21.47mb)
- BART use in Onkaparinga SA (pptx 7.10mb)
- BART at Macarthur NSW (pptx 6.41mb)
- BART Team App Walkthrough (pptx 4.10mb)
- Tablet App Walkthrough (pptx 4.77mb)
- Dashboard Walkthrough (pptx 1.13mb)
- Turnout Walkthrough (pptx 3.68mb)
Please feel free to customise the presentations as needed for your brigade, group or unit.
Can't find what you're looking for?